What is JLBH?JLBH is a tool that can be used to measure latency in Java programs. It has these features:
- Aimed at running code that would be larger than a micro benchmark.
- Suitable for programs that use asynchronous activity like the producer consumer pattern.
- Ability to benchmark individual points within the program
- Ability to adjust the throughput into the benchmark
- Adjusts for coordinated omission i.e. end to end latencies of iterations impact each other if they back up
- Reports and runs its own jitter thread